Okay, yes, I have recycled a post from earlier in the year, but I have been waiting ALL WEEK to say this: DOCTOR WHO IS BACK!!!
If you have never watched this amazing show, take this opportunity to slap yourself in the forehead for your silliness and then go ahead and start with the 9th doctor. If you begin right now, you will probably be all caught up to the current season before you even realize that you have no life and that you are crying/laughing in your pajamas with 3D glasses on.
But if you are still hungry for new BaileyDailey content, head on over to the “What I’m Reading…” tab because I’ve updated that as well.
If you don’t start watching Doctor Who after you’ve read this post, then I will make you read my Doctor Who thesis. All 15 pages of it. So, what will it be? This blog or my thesis?
That’s what I thought…
50 REASONS YOU NEED TO START WATCHING DOCTOR WHO
50. See somewhere new. Actually, see all of time and space.
49. Reenactments of historical events with some slight adjustments by the Doctor.
48. Meeting the T.A.R.D.I.S. again and again.
47. Meeting the Doctor…er…again and again.
46. Rose Tyler.
45. Wibbly, wobbly, timey, wimey.
44. “Just once, everybody lives!”
43. Martha Freakin’ Jones.
42. Donna Noble has been saved.
41. “That’s a bit ood.”
40. Captain Jack Harkness.
39. “It’s bigger on the inside.”
38. Sonic screwdrivers.
37. Amy Pond and Rory Williams.
36. Clara, the Impossible Girl.
35. The Silence…or not.
34. The Girl Who Waited.
33. “Bowties are cool.”
32. Christmas specials.
30. Daleks upon daleks upon daleks.
29. The Vashta Nerada.
27. “Rude and not ginger.”
25. “I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself.”
24. The Slitheen.
19. The Weeping Angels.
18. Sally Sparrow, and all the companions that could have been.
17. River Song.
16. Melody Pond.
15. The Doctor’s Name. In Gallifreyan.
14. Sarah Jane Smith.
13. Mr. Smith.
11. “I’m not amused.”
10. Fishfingers and custard.
9. “He’s like fire and ice and rage…”
8. The Oncoming Storm.
7. The Doctor’s Wife.
6. The Girl in the Fireplace.
5. The Master and his drums.
2. Two hearts.
1. Fans like you!
Are you properly confused? Good. You won’t feel any less confused by watching Doctor Who, but you will have some fun!
One thought on “50 Reasons You Should Be Watching Doctor Who”
All excellent reasons to be watching Doctor Who 😀 I haven’t been so excited for a new season in a long time!